Thursday, July 29, 2010

Circus Party

Five out of 6 nieces and nephews on one side of my family were born in July, along with my hubby and sister-in-law. So, this year I combined our Deck Add On/Grand Opening Party with a great Circus Party for the July b-days. It was so much fun. Please excuse some of the pics. I resized some to send through email and accidentally saved over the originals. So, not the best quality on a few. Darn it.

I found the cutest printable Circus party supplies designed by Carli at Dimple Prints. You have to check her out! She creates really amazing and fun printable party packages. I got about 125 pages of Circus stuff for only $10.00. Can you believe that? Yes, I had to print everything myself, but that's a steal for this kind of design work.

Check out the party...

Printable banners and pennants...

The Circus Party tablescape. Signs, party hats, banners, cupcake toppers and favor bag stickers were all from DP's printable Circus Party package. I did the photo cupcake toppers, but everything else is her design.

Who doesn't love cupcakes?

C does! She loves chocolate, icing, candy...really anything made of sugar. She's aunt R's little sugar head. About half of this cupcake ending up on the floor, but that's why they make good ol' Spot Shot.

And what about this cute little vintage clown cupcake topper? This brings back memories of my childhood. Do you remember these? I found these at my local Kroger, but also found them online at Etsy by searching Vintage Clown Cupcake Toppers.

We didn't eat cupcakes before dinner, but hey, that would be OK, right:) More stuff from Dimple Prints - stickers on the cups, water bottle labels, Drinks sign.

Check out the cute little mac and cheese cupcakes. There are lots of recipes out there for these, but this one is similar to the one I used. DP designed the Food sign and the sign on the silverware bucket.
How about these silverware wrappers? Just a sticker from DP on a piece of colored paper secured with double sided tape. Oh, how I love double stick tape!

I found the hamburger trays, chip bowls, hot dog papers and pop corn holders at Hobby Lobby. If you have a HL near you and haven't checked it out - run...fast. Not only do they have great crafting things, it's one of the best places for home accessories that I've found...and I've done a lot of searching.

Goodie bags - DP stickers...

Goodies...

Sweet little E-girl guarding her goodie bag with her life. Can you tell that she has two big brothers? She knows if she lets go - it's gone!

B-man looking so stylish in his glasses and super duper lollipop. What a doll!

All of the games came from Party City. Really affordable stuff and super cute. Got a bean bag toss, ring toss and pin the nose on the clown - all for only about $25.00.



Hope you had fun taking a peek at our Circus Party. It was a lot of fun, but most importantly it was time with family. Soon I'll post another family party...A Tiki Party on the water with amazing custom design work from love the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment