Thursday, December 23, 2010

Warm Holiday Wishes

I know I've been really hit or miss lately with my blogging. So much going on...

  • IVF (find out tomorrow if the first round was a success)

  • Mama moved to town and we're busy working on her "new" 80 year old home (will post pics very soon - so cute!)

And, of course the holidays...

  • Getting ready for four parties - one already down, three more to go (of course, pics will come soon of the parties too)

If I'm not able to post before Christmas or the New Year I wanted to send Warm Holiday Wishes to everyone. Since it's freezing cold with snow all around in my neck of the woods, I look at this picture; featuring my favorite view, with the sand sugaring my toes and I smile. This is where I was last Christmas. No matter where you are this holiday season, I hope everyone is safe and very happy this time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment