Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sorry I've been a Slacker...New Favorite Blogs

Hey there. I'm so sorry that I've been slacking. Things have been busy. Finishing a decorating project in one part of the house, working on another project in another part of the house and getting ready for a few parties.. I love parties...and going all out. Have a b-day party for 5 (yes, 5 b-days within about a week of each other so I'm throwing a big, circus themed party); Tiki Party for retirement/b-day and a baby shower in the fall for two college friends.

Two new favorite blogs. For party planners, you're going to love these! I'll share one today and one later this week.

Bakerella - she is awesome. Her brownie pops and cake pops are so adorable...yes, brownies and cakes turned into a sort of lollipop. I don't know how she does some of the stuff she does...so creative. I'm going to try some of her recipes for my upcoming parties.

This photo of Spring Chicken Pops is courtesy of Bakerella.com. This is just one sample of her darling work. I think I'm going to try these first and turn them into bluebirds. They look a little simpler to start with that some of her designs. You have to check her out. She shares so much on her blog! Her designs are amazing and how fun!? She's even been on Martha.

No comments:

Post a Comment