Thursday, May 27, 2010

Need a shaker bottle? Get a Blender Bottle!

I love my Blender Bottles! I use them mainly for protein shakes (Beverly International is the ONLY brand I drink. My favorite is the Ultimate Muscle Protein...all flavors are wonderful!) I use one at least twice a day. They are made of super durable, thick plastic, have a tight fitting seal (no leaks) and have a magic metal ball inside (like a whisk) that breaks up any lumps.

While many people think of shaker bottles just for protein drinks, the Blender Bottle can be used to mix up omelets, pancakes, dressings, gravies... or as just a simple water bottle.

They come in tons of vibrant colors. I even bought red a green ones for some friends/family for Christmas as an extra little gift. Tied up with red, green and metallic ribbon, they made for a really cute and simple gift.

If you need a shaker bottle...try the Blender Bottle. You won't be disappointed! You can find them at Blenderbottle.com or do a search for Blender Bottle...there are a lot of online stores that sell them as well.


My two personal favorites are:





1 comment:

  1. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Blender bottle tops

    ReplyDelete