Sunday, October 10, 2010

More Baby Shower Sneak Peeks

The shower is just around the corner...next weekend! I can't wait to see my girlfriends and celebrate this special time in Rachel & Lauren's lives.

Check out these adorable invitations, labels and stickers by Emily of Good Frau.
Invites, Labels, & Stickers I sent her some design samples, color ideas and a list of all of the things I wanted her to design and she whipped all sorts of wonderful goodies up for me. Food signs, banner circles, toppers/stickers, invites, welcome signs, water bottle labels, blank labels, an image to play on the big screen... Emily was so wonderful to work with. She sent over an awesome first design and then made all of the small tweaks I asked with no problem. She does amazing work, but is also just plain nice. I love to work with great people who do great work!

Just wait until you see it all come together...so much fun! For the address labels, I used blank labels she sent me and inserted text. I even made special packaging for my favors (some of my favorite lotion).

Lotion Labels

TV Image (Just a little something to liven up my husbands super sized tv in the room:)

Water Bottle Labels

I'll show you all of Emily's fun work, mixed with my styling after the shower.

***Please continue to bear with my photos. I started having camera issues this summer and they just keep getting worse. She's getting tired and ready to be put to rest. We've been talking about getting a new camera forever and just haven't taken the time to do it. That's why I haven't been posting a lot of my own pics. My camera makes me look like a horrible photographer. While I'm not a pro, I'm better than she makes me out to be:)

No comments:

Post a Comment