Thursday, September 23, 2010

These Boots were Made for Style'in!

I really want these Puma boots!!! Who knew Puma made boots? They aren't high fashion, dress boots by any means; but are a really stylish, comfy looking, casual pair of boots with a European/edgy/sporty twist. The only problem is that since I'm almost 6' tall and have muscular, athletic legs, I don't think they will fit me in the calve/boot shaft area.

I thought since these were such a sporty boot by a company that makes "sneaker" type shoes that they might have a more "athletic" opening. I'm putting out an APB or a BOLO (sorry, too much CSI and Criminal Minds) for shoes like these with a leg diameter of 16.5 to 17.5. Please help! If you've seen any, please turn them in to Cute Little Finds right away (clf@insightbb.com)!

I have some really cute little Puma tennis shoes (although they are simply a style tennis shoe...no good for performance). I recommend them to anyone looking for a "dressy" tennis shoe to kick up a sports outfit or casual jeans and a "T".

I (and my feet) are counting on you friends!

UPDATE: I took a chance and ordered these boots because I noticed the measurements given were based on an 8.5 size shoe. I wear a 10, so figured they had to be at least a bit bigger in the leg. I'm so glad I took the chance. THEY FIT! They're a little snug at the very top of the zipper, but will stretch for sure. I've tried them with skinny jeans and leggings. They are so cool. My husband has even made several comments about how cool they are:) I highly recommend this boot! And, of course, Zappos is a girls best friend for shoes - and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment