Sunday, September 19, 2010

Return from Paradise

Well, I'm sure you could guess that I was on vacation. I used my new iPhone to do a mini post, but I'm still learning how to use the darn thing, so I couldn't do a lot. I'm also still so new at blogging that I'm not completely sure of all the features of blogspot. Bare with me as I continue to learn:)

We went to our family's place on the beach in the south Florida Keys. One day I will do a little "Insiders Guide" to the middle/southern Keys in case anyone should take a trip there. We have become quite the experts over the years, especially in the restaurant department:) Can't say enough great things about the Keys. Truly our island paradise...home away from home!

How cute are these?

Colored M & M's

Orange

White

Aqua

I'm going to mix these up and put them in little white bowls for people to snack on throughout the night at the baby shower. So fun...can't wait! I bought mine at Party City, but you can also go directly to the source and buy from M&M. You can even make custom M & M's with sayings and pictures on them. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment