Friday, September 3, 2010

Designer Gift Wrap - Heidi: Creating Thoughtful Beauty

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE giving beautifully wrapped or packaged gifts. I adore beautiful papers, whimsical papers, modern papers, creative usage of items you wouldn't think would be used for wrapping... I'm always looking for a way to use something that will make people smile or go, "Huh, I never would've thought of that."

It's so special to give a gift that is creatively wrapped. I think it makes people feel good; like you really put time and thought into making them happy. Often times people say, "I don't want to open this or mess it up." I appreciate that, but I also can't wait to see them tear into it to find their little surprise.

Now, if you're not into wrapping, that's OK. I really do believe the old saying, "It's the thought that counts most!" But, if you're looking for an easy (and fun) way to spruce up a package, check out these designer wrapping papers and stationary from Heidi.

Heidi offers designer papers, stationary and ribbons - and at pretty reasonable prices. If you find something you like and it's a little too high for you, just wait...she offers awesome sales too! Take a look at what just arrived at my doorstep...

I'm going to give these notes, wrapped in an aqua ribbon with a cute pin tucked in for one of the "door prizes" at the shower. (Oh yea, and I got a box for myself too:)

Yum...I'm addicted to these colors!

I can't wait to use the combo of the three below to wrap some special Christmas gifts for some special people:)



She even threw in some holiday gift tags that will coordinate really well with these papers.

Visit Heidi and get lost in all of the beautiful designs!



No comments:

Post a Comment