Saturday, August 28, 2010

Art Deco Party Food Picks - Talisman Designs

Take a look at these super stylish, disposable food picks by Talisman Designs. I've been eyeing these for months and finally ordered them this week. Got them yesterday and they are darling! I was excited to see that the orange/rust colored picks are really more orange in person. I'm going to use the orange and blue skewers to make caprese salad skewers (similar to this), although there are a ton of things you could do with them...load them with cheese, let guests use them to pick up food (like below), string with fruit or olives to float in drinks...


These are going to look so special on this white, Food Network serving plate on top of aqua linens. I purchased them on Amazon - but I think I bought the last one. I also found them here.

Check out some of the other colors they offer below.




No comments:

Post a Comment