Sunday, May 2, 2010

Talk Drink of...Lemonade - Part 2: Pink-Coral Lips & Chandelier Earrings

The picture of Britney (below in Part 1) loosely represents my hair color and the makeup I'm going to wear to my friend's wedding, although my lip is going to be a touch more coral than hers.

Cute Little Pink-Coral, Layered Lips


Line and fill in lips with Chanel Le Crayon Levres Lip Liner in Pink Sugar.






Top with Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in La Pausa. Worn by itself, it's a fairly shear, every day color. It's a little shimmery for me on its own, but with the rest of these cute little finds, it makes a perfect pink-coral lip.



Top the La Pausa lipstick with Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper Gloss in Pouty Passion 110. A friend bought this for me - fun! While I don't notice much lip plumping (just a little tingle), it's a nice color. More pink than this picture shows. Also very shear on its own.



Finish the look with Estee Lauder's Pure Pops Lip Gloss in Fizzy Pear. I'm not sure if they make this gloss or shade anymore, but it's a super shear peach color - almost no color. Just provides a little extra shine without being too sticky.



*The next time I complete this yummy lip color, I'll post a picture.


These gold, white and pink Banana Republic Aurora chandelier earrings are the perfect size. Enough dangle to add interest, but not too long or heavy. The light pink is almost a nude color. Adds a touch of color, but still subtle. Pretty and girly - with a little sass!

No comments:

Post a Comment