Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tall Drink of....Lemonade - Part 1

Below is the outfit I'm wearing to a friend's wedding next weekend. There are so many cute little finds in this ensemble that I can't wait to share. I'll reveal a couple at a time over the next week.

I didn't want to look too much like rainbow sherbet, but couldn't resist the coral clutch. The colors just scream Spring time with a side of Summer on the way! And, with a just back from the beach tan...yummy colors!

test


Donna Morgan Belted Chiffon Dress - I wanted a yellow dress and probably looked at 50 or more. Everything was either too florescent or too pale. This color is perfect and super on trend this season. It's nice with a little tan and looks great with light colored hair - or darker, like on the model. It fits true to size. I bought this at Nordstrom.com. I also found it at Dilliards.com.

Melie Bianco S9-220 Coral Clutch - I saw this bag at Endless.com and thought the color was so dreamy - I just wanted to eat it. Many others must have felt the same way because I can't find the color anymore. It came in green, coral/pink and turquoise. The turquoise was still available this morning when I checked - and it's also an awesome Spring/Summer color. Might have to get this one too. It was fairly inexpensive, the quality feels nice, is pretty large for a clutch and has a solid magnet snap.
Have a great weekend!
CLF

No comments:

Post a Comment