Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tall Drink of...Lemonade - Final Sip (aka Pt 3): Gotta Nude Pair of Shoes, Mani & Pedi














Nine West Esmerelda - I've been looking for the perfect nude shoe for the last couple of years. This color is always a classic, but with nudes/neutrals so hot in this Spring's fashion line up, they are much easier to find right now. This one is so darling, and has a little extra texture & sass with the animal print. Beware though, it runs a half to a full size large. I got them at Ninewest.com, because Zappos.com was out of the sizes I needed (sorry Zappos...I still love you!) They were on sale at Nine West - about $24 off...bonus! The animal print is more subtle than in the photo. They look great on the foot!
















I have gone to buy Chanel's Inattendu (pictured in Part 1) twice and it's been out both times. I really wanted to try this shade for the wedding, but no luck. I guess I can't say it's a cute little find since I've yet to be able to try it, but in all of the pictures it looks lovely - a wonderful peachy nude color. See Nail of the Week to view a great picture of it on.

So, I'm sticking with my all time favorite, true nude nail, OPI's Samoan Sand. 2-3 coats and you have a perfect nude/flesh tone nail. Check out Imogen Foxy Locks blog for a great shot of the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment