Thursday, August 26, 2010

Better Bit Of Butter Cookies - Custom Cookies for Baby Shower

While browsing the Amy Atlas Events website one day, I read about Better Bit of Butter cookies. To say I fell in love is an understatement. Take a look at the divine cookie masterpieces below (and admit it, you're in love too!) They are cookies and art pieces wrapped into one. Just have to have them for the upcoming shower.

I immediately contacted BBB and within a day or less, Christine Mehling herself contacted me back. I asked if she did custom work...and of course, she does! We've been in touch several times to talk about what I'm looking for and she even asked me to send over samples for design inspiration.

I thought this would be a perfect addition to my food/dessert/special goodie table - something sweet (who doesn't love cookies?), something easy to pick up and something that will make the table look high designed. While I haven't tasted them yet, I've read so many great things about the taste. And, Amy wouldn't recommend them if they weren't the cream of the crop!

Christine is working on two custom designs for me now - can't wait to see! I probably won't unveil these one of a kind delights until after the shower - want them to be a super special surprise. I'm getting the Mini BBB's like below, but she also does full size cookies.

Thanks for the tip Amy Atlas!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! You are up and running! I'm adding you to my reader right away. Keep all these fun posts coming. And those cookies are amazing. I can't wait to see what she is making for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words and for adding me to your reader. I'm still a new blogger, but learning more all of the time. Congrats again on your big milestone!

    ReplyDelete