Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oooh Baby Baby...Baby Shower for Girlfriends

I'm throwing a double baby shower for two of my college girlfriends in October and I'm so excited about it. I want to make it really special for two very special people. I'm going to start showing "sneak peaks" of items I've picked up for the shower and then once it's over I'll post pics from the entire event, as well as a resource list of the things you see. I've found so many great vendors/designers during this process and can't wait to share them with you.I'm in love with these cups from Pier One . I found them in late Spring and bought a bunch. Everytime I go back in, I have to buy more (Beware though, if you want some you better act fast. They are on sale and I know won't last much longer). This turquoise color makes me happy...and this design is right up my alley - sort of modern/geometric.

I decided I was going to do the shower in aqua/turquoise and orange. These colors are really hot right now and will bring a modern twist to the shower...something fresh and different than simple pink and blue (although those colors can be so darling too!)

When I started thinking about the decorations and invitations I thought - oooh, this design would be great. So, my designer ran with it and used it all over the decorations. Stay tuned for more sneak peaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment