Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby Shower Part 2 - Mac and Me Custom Onesies & Burp Cloths

How adorable are these custom owl onesies and burp cloths from Mac and Me? I found her by chance from an adorable giraffe baby shower I saw on the Dimple Prints blog. I loved this shower and was thinking about the giraffe theme for R & L's shower as well. I contacted Mac and Me right away and she was so great. She helped me while I was working through my color scheme and theme and mentioned this adorable owl fabric she had. Since I was really leaning toward turquoise and orange as the colors, the owl became the obvious choice - and, of course, the theme for the big day. She used her own Amy Butler orange polka dot fabric for one burp cloth and I sent her a few turquoise/teal fabrics for the second cloth. I can't tell you how awesome Mac and Me is. She is a doll to work with, does amazing work, uses high quality materials and is willing to customize your order. I received the order so quickly and we are on opposite sides of the country. I highly recommend her if you want to create a special, one-of-a-kind shower gift or if you want to go with one of her adorable, pre-made sets. The girls were blown away by this special gift.
Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment