Saturday, November 13, 2010

Baby Shower Pics Part 1 - Edible Artwork

I know, I know...it's crazy that I haven't posted pics from the shower. It's not that I haven't wanted to...I'm dieing!

I sent pics to a favorite site for possible placement/review on her blog and the pics had to be exclusive...couldn't even be on my own blog. It's been a few weeks since my submission, so I don't think I'll be picked. I'm going to wait until mid week next week to make a big, full post (just in case I do get picked), but wanted to show a sneak peak of the amazing Better Bit of Butter cookies that were custom designed for the shower.

I introduced you to Christine Mehling of Better Bit of Butter in an old blog post here. I can't say enough good things about her service, her work or the taste of her cookies. They were such a huge hit at the party and one of the crowning design elements on the table.

Check these cookies out...artwork!

They are like little stained glass pieces of sweet goodness.

Please give Better Bit of Butter a thought for your next party. Your guests will be so impressed by the look and the taste. They make a super special treat to a party table!

Stay tuned. Full party details throughout the week next week, including a list of all of my vendors and resources.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment