Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


On this blog I talk a lot about "things" or "stuff", but I wanted to take the time to say that my favorite things in life aren't things at all.

I AM BLESSED...with a wonderful husband and marriage that people dream of...the most wonderful family and extended family anyone could ask for...very special friends...a career that I love and enjoy...a great team of coworkers...good health....

There is so much in life to be thankful for that doesn't include "things". I don't talk a lot about personal stuff here on this blog - maybe I should do more of that? On this special day and every day, simply...I am blessed. I am so appreciative for the wonderful life I get to live and the amazing people that I get to live it with.

Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. You have to check out this Thanksgiving dinner by Claire Robinson of Five Ingredient Fix. It looks super easy, delicious and gives tips on things you can make a head. I'm not cooking dinner this year, so I'm not making any of these recipes yet, but you better bet I will be making them for Christmas...or just because. Check it out...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/5-ingredient-fix/thanksgiving/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment