Thursday, November 18, 2010

Baby Shower Part 3 - Custom Fabric, Cups and It's a Boy Straws

Check out the amazing, custom dyed fabric on the runner above. I'm so excited at how this turned out. The fabric was hand dyed by Hitomi Kimura of KALLA textile designs. I told you all about her here back in August.

The cup below served as a color and design inspiration for the shower. I told you all about these here. I sent Hitomi a picture of the cup and she matched the color to a "T". I am in love with this graphic design and was in awe of how she brought it to life on fabric. She is a true artist, such a pleasure to work with...and fast. I received the fabric in no time and she is in Japan!!!

Check out my fun little "It's a Boy!" straw flags. I found the orange straws at Michaels. So fun!

Stay tuned for more fun pics from the shower...and a FULL vendor list coming soon.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment