Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wrapping Christmas Gifts...ALREADY!

Can you believe that Christmas is only 4 weeks away? Life goes by so quickly! With various parties and celerating with family on all sides, Christmas day is literally going to be here in no time flat. Let's try to slow down and enjoy all the season has to offer and all of the special people in our lives!

So, I've mentioned a time or two how much I love to wrap gifts. I snapped a quick shot with my iPhone of my first special packages of the season. Paper by Heidi. Read more about her here. "S" gift tags/labels by me:)

Every year I use an ornament on one gift for this special friend - either as a gift tag with her initial or name painted on it - or just as embellishment like above...this year it's a simple white star with green raffia ribbon. It's a fun way to jazz up a gift (and doesn't have to cost much at all - got this for about $1.50 at most).

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment